Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mongoose Schools Series # 2 - Thomas Moore

So I went road tripping down to the Mongoose Schools Race at Thomas Moore in Kloof to shoot some pics for the organisers. Nice day to shoot, but a little difficult lugging equipment around with a dislocated collarbone (results of my other life as an athlete :) ). So to make things easier I took an assistant along... nothing like a good bag carrier in life! Gave him a camera to try out (my old spare) and actually seems to have a good eye for it, just needs to learn the camera a little better. I may even post a shot or two of his later. I really also used the shoot to try sort out my event gallery system (having nightmares with the original one, so moved to a more reliable system). So you will notice I am making some more use of the features that the wonderful company Google offer (amongst which is reliability!), and so Force12 now has its own email address and Picasa Gallery, where I will upload the full album of pics from events that I shoot. Here is a couple of pics from the day, with the rest available here.









No comments:

Post a Comment